JaiSreeraam.Sapthaswara's are 7 Gods.
SA -is Agni Bhagawan
RE - is Brahma
GA -is Saraswathi
MA - is Shiva
PA -is Vishnu
DHA - is Ganesha
NI - is Surya Bhagawan
Every Raga is a medicine, Every Raga is a Mantra, Every Raga Have
healing powers. Below are some of Raga's and its spiritual healing
01. Ahir Bhairav -Gives free relaxed feeling and mitigates dust
allergies and skin disease. Good for arthritic conditions
02. Amrutavarshini - Ushana vyathi nasini ( alleviates diseases related to heat)
03. Ananda Bhairavi - Supresses stomach pain in both men and women.
Reduces kidney type problems. Controls blood pressure
04. Bagesri - Helps in attaining Guru's grace. Arouses a feeling of
darkness, stability, depths and calmness. This raga is also used in
treatment of diabetes and hypertension.
05. Bhairavi - Reduces anxiety, pressures, skin, disease, allergies
06. Bhupala - To awaken someone out of deep sleep
07. Charukesi - 26th raga in the melakarta scale (parent) of the south
Indian classical music. Rejuvenates the mind helping one to age
gracefully. It enlivens the singer and listener.
08. Desh - The suppression of the senses releases a negative force.
The process of sublimation needs a spiritual path. Rag Desh can
provide that. Its energy gives the listener serenity, peace, inner
joy, right valor, universal love and patriotism
09. Dwijavanti - Quells paralysis and sicorders of the mind
10. Ganamurte - Helpful in diabetes
11. Hamsadhwani - Energy giving. Provides good thinking, chaitanya.
12. Hemavati - Good for joint and back pain
13. Hindolam - Improves digestive power. Cures stomach related. problems
14. Kalyani - Gives energy and removes tension and acts as general
tonic. Dispels the darkness of fear; Gives motherly comfort and
increases confidence. Kalyani means mangalam. Recited with faith and
devotion, it is believed to clinch marriage alliances. Many authentic
reports exist about the raga's power to destroy fear in many forms:
fear of poverty, of love, of power, of ill-health, of death, and so
15. Kapi - Sick patients get ove their depression, anxiety. Reduces
16. Karaharapriya - Curative for heart disease and nervous
irritablility, neurosis, worry and distress.
17. Kedaram - Gives energy and removes tension
18. Keervani - Promotes dhyana (meditation) at mental and physical levels
19. Kokilam - Helps to prevent stone formation, burning sensations,
sleeplessness and anxiety.
20. Madhuvarshini - Good for nerves. Cures diseases like slight
headache, sleeplessness, and sinus problems.
21. Madhyamavati - Clears paralysis, giddiness, pain in legs/hands,
etc. and nervous complaints
22. Malaya Maruta -To awaken someone out of deep sleep
23. Maya Malava Gowla - Counters pollution. It can be called the
Gateway to Carnatic music. The history of Camatic music says that the
blessed musician, Purandaradasar, introduced the system of Mayamalava
gowla. This raga has the power to neutralize toxins in the body.
Practicing it in the early hours of the morning, in the midst of
nature will enhance the strength of the vocal chords.
24. Mohanam - Mohanam is present where beauty and love coexist. It
filters out the ill-effects of kama (desire for sex) , krodha (anger)
and moha (lust), bestowing immense benefits on the listener. Also said
to sures chronic headaches, indigestion, and depression.
25. Neelambari - To get rid of insomnia & to get good sleep and mental peace
26. Ranjani - Cures kidney disease
27. Rathipathipriya - Adds strengh and vigor to a happy wedded life.
This 5-swara raga has the power to eliminate poverty. The prayoga of
the swaras can wipe off the vibrations of bitter feelings emitted by
28. Rohini - Cures back pain, joint pain, etc.
29. Sama - Makes mind sober, tranquil, induces good sleep. Good for world peace.
30. Saramati - Elevates from depressed state. Cures balagraha dosham
in children ( undiagnoses crying and imitability). For sleeplessness,
itching, eye and ear problems, skin problems, and the problems of
hearing irregular sounds
31. Sindu Bhairavi - Removes sins and sorrows and saves from unforesenn events
32. Sivaranjani -Powerful raga for meditation; bestows benevolence of
God. Removes sadness, ushana roga santi (diseases related to excess
heat). Good for general health
33. Sandhya Kalyani - Cures ear, nose and eye diseases. Relieves
chronic clods. Gives good sleep and freshness
34. Shankarabharanam - The power of this raga is incredible. It cures
mental illness, soothes the turbulent mind and restores peace and
harmony. If rendered with total devotion for a stipulated period, it
can cure mental disorders said to be beyond the scope of medical
treatment. It also is said to have the power to shower wealth.
35. Shanmugapriya - Sharpens the intellect of the singer as well as
the listener. Instills courage in one's mind and replenishes the
energy in the body.
36. Subhapantuvarali - Alleviates mental dilemmas and indecisiveness
37. Suddha dhanyasi - Remover of sorrows. Gives a happy feeling. Tonic
for nerves. Cures rhinitis and migraine.
38. Suruti - Mitigates stomach burn, insomnia, fear, disgust
39. Vakulabharanam - Alleviates asthma, bronchitis, heart disease,
depression, skin disease and skin
40. Varali - Varali is good for vayu tatva, heart, skin ailments and
41. Vasanta / Vasanti - Controls high and low blood pressure, cures
heart as well as nervous diseases. Can dear the fog of confusion when
a series of medical tests has to be analysed. It heals nervous
42. Vasantha - Cures paralysis
43. Viswambari - General tonic, acts quickly
44. Raga Pooriya Dhansari (Hamsanandi-Kamavardini ) – evokes sweet,
deep, heavy, cloudy and stable state of mind and prevents acidity..
45. Raga Darbari (Darbari Kanada) – is considered very effective in
easing tension. It is a late night raga composed by Tansen for Akbar
to relieve his tension after hectic schedule of the daily court life.
46. Raga Todi – give treamendous relief to patients of high blood pressure.
47. Raga Malkauns – helps to cure low blood pressure.
48. Raga Malhar – Useful in the treatment of asthma and sunstroke.
49. Raga Hindol & Marava – These ragas are useful in blood purification.
50. Varali - Varali is good for vayu tatva, heart, skin ailments and
51. Yamuna Kalyani - Gives freshness and dynamism.